OverviewNorth America Merchandising Services Canada, ULC Assistant Retail Merchandiser (PT) – Digby, NS Part Time in Digby, NS
North America Merchandising Services Canada, ULC
Branch Digby NS CA
Assistant Retail Merchandiser (PT) – Digby, NS
We are currently looking for a dedicated part-time individual to provide merchandising services for a retail store in Digby, NS You need to be available to work…
MSI Canada is a Calgary-based forward thinking merchandising company that is setting the standard as a best practices merchandiser for retail companies across Canada. Our merchandising reps are dedicated, experienced, and our goal is to provide top notch merchandising services for our customers.
This is an ideal job for someone who enjoys independent work arrangements with minimum supervision, lots of flexibility around hours, is a self-starter and very motivated individual. You should also enjoy physical work as this job requires you to be on your feet most of the shift and to be able to lift, reach and bend while lifting or moving items that could weigh up to 30 pounds. In the past, we have found that recent retirees and stay-at-home parents with school-aged children find this job a perfect fit.
We are currently looking for a dedicated part-time individual to provide merchandising services for a retail store in Digby, NS You need to be available to work 3-12 hours/week, have a reliable vehicle and be able to start as soon as possible.
- Completing Weekly Grocery Resets and reporting progress
- Implementing Planograms in retail stores.
- Supervising and training Assistant Merchandisers.
- Completing audits to ensure compliance.
- Possibly other Merchandising tasks such as POS display setup etc.
Successful Candidate Qualifications:
- Retail experience considered an (grocery is preferred)
- Planogram familiarity is preferred
- Strong computer skills desired
- Digital camera knowledge is required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A reliable car to travel to the stores
- Available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week during the day time
Starting rate is $10.65 per hour.
Estimated hours/week : 3-12
If this job sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply online at http://www.namsicanada.com/en/employment.html and be prepared to provide:
- a relevant resume
- a cover letter detailing why you think this is a good fit
- three professional references.
We look forward to hearing from you! Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Digby, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24