OverviewNewalta Talent Acquisition Partner, Temporary Temporary in Alberta
Branch AB CA
Talent Acquisition Partner, Temporary
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you’ll be responsible for recruiting, identifying opportunities to source top talent and drive the consistent delivery of…
Newalta is a leading provider of innovative engineered environmental solutions that enable customers to reduce disposal while enhancing the recycling and the recovery of valuable resources from oil and gas exploration and production waste streams.
At Newalta, we’re in the sustainability business, where innovation and customer-driven approaches add value to our customer’s bottom line and reduce environmental footprints. Sustainability isn’t just a word we use; it is our approach to our work. At Newalta, sustainability is about the integration and alignment of environmental stewardship, economic viability and an ethical approach to running our business; the 3Es, this is how we’ve earned our place as leader in the environmental energy services sector. It’s what we like to call Sustainability Simplified™.
Newalta is a proud member of the communities in which we live and operate, we are a values-driven company and our culture is innovative and entrepreneurial while maintaining a core focus on safety, the environment and our customers. At Newalta we value diversity and recognize talent who have the drive and desire to make the world a better place, “A Newalta Way of Thinking”.
Newalta is committed to building a team of high performing skilled talent. The role of the Tempory (4 months) Talent Acquisition Partner will enable this priority through designing, developing and executing recruitment and talent attraction activities, including systems, core processes and tools that support Newalta’s business plan and increase visibility to Newalta’s unique business strategy, values and culture.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you’ll be responsible for recruiting, identifying opportunities to source top talent and drive the consistent delivery of recruitment processes, tools and resources for both Corporate, Senior Business Leader and Operational roles.The key focus will be to attract and recruit top talent and the identification of internal talent bench to support the organization’s business strategy. This role will work closely with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to build recruitment plans that deliver on current and planned hiring needs. We are seeking someone for our team who is driven, eager and able to use their experience and creative skills to bring new innovative and process improvement ideas forward.
- Deliver on all facets of the full-cycle recruitment process for assigned requisitions;
- Design and develop tools and resources to enable recruitment, including training programs, recruitment guides and resources while continually improving processes through collaborative leadership;
- Support the hiring of senior level corporate roles, business professionals, operations and field staff in both Canada and the United States;
- Consult on all aspects of the talent acquisition process including needs requirement discussions, critical behavior based interviewing and candidate debrief discussions;
- Build strong relationships with business leaders and develop role specific sourcing and interview plans unique to the talent requirements for their department;
- Maintain all pertinent position, applicant and interview data on the shared drive and in the SuccessFactors Applicant Tracking System (ATS);
- Uphold the candidate experience and Newalta’s employer brand to the highest standards.
- Develop candidate profiles and attractive job postings to market open positions; attract and identify qualified candidates through postings, social media, networking, referrals, and post-secondary school relations etc;
- Keep well-informed of talent attraction best practices and industry trends through research, networking with industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups, etc;
- Identify and leverage new technologies, partnerships and creative solutions to attract top talent;
- Assist with the development of recruitment campaigns and communications for multiple mediums (e.g. website, social networks, videos, brochures, CareerHub);
- Represent Newalta at recruitment events and career fairs;
- Work with Hiring Managers to understand future talent needs based on forecasted growth; evaluate internal talent pool to meet these demands, identify gaps and develop a strategy to fill those gaps both short and long term;
- Partner with the HR Business Partner team and their Hiring Leaders to understand talent needs and create sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of talent for specific roles;
- Identify and leverage new technologies, partnerships and creative solutions to support Newalta’s ability to attract top talent;
- Maximize networking opportunities and social media to source, engage and identify potential candidates;
- Support the development of recruiting strategies for geographies that are difficult to recruit for.
Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field strongly preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of full-cycle senior level, corporate and operations recruitment experience;
- CHRP and / or RPR designation also considered an asset;
- Experience recruiting in Canada and in the United States, in operationally focused organizations will be considered an asset;
- Experience working with an HRIS and an Applicant Tracking System and deep knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter platform for the sourcing of passive candidates;
- Experience in an SAP environment and having used SuccessFactos ATS strongly preferred;
- Team orientated with the ability to work collaboratively, influence others and facilitate results across all levels of the organization while valuing the diversity of all Newalta contributors;
- Travel required up to 25%, within Canada and the United States to Branch Office and Field Site locations;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy when working with complex compensation data, writing job descriptions, internal/external communications, and the completion of employment contracts;
- Strong client service orientation, responsive, results oriented, proactive, and trustworthy;
- Exceptional work ethic with strong judgment and high degree of integrity is required;
- High energy and focus on driving results and improving processes through collaboration.
Candidates are required to be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Newalta is a leader in the environmental services industry because of our great people and their smart ideas. We will enhance our leadership position by growing our services, our business and our people. At Newalta, we invest in our people and our people invest in us. Our employees love the challenges, recognition and autonomy of a Newalta job.
Be part of a team with the opportunity to develop new ideas and find innovative ways to solve problems.
Newalta is an equal opportunity employer. Constant innovation and continuous improvement are the cornerstones of the Newalta way of thinking – and create an environment where diversity and inclusion are critical to success.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Should we wish to interview you, we will contact you directly.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: , AB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10