OverviewNetworkers Senior Systems Integrator Contract in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Senior Systems Integrator
Lead and manage the analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of components developed and maintained by CCS….
The position is for a Senior Integrator to join as a hands-on, experienced Systems Integration Manager the Client Connectivity Services team.
Important Linux/Unix, Systems Integration, Scripting
The Job The position is for a Senior Integrator to join as a hands-on, experienced Systems Integration Manager the Client Connectivity Services team. In this role, the candidate will manage and deliver projects for a proprietary trading system that trades cash, options, and futures in multiple markets around the globe. The candidate should be a self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible team player and will be expected to work with teams in local and remote locations, liaising with external vendors, clients and exchanges as needed.
Key responsibilities include:
* Manage a team responsible for integrating various system components and/or external vendor products and into the trade processing plant.
* Lead and manage the analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of components developed and maintained by CCS.
* Drive the prioritization discussions with the business unit.
* Gather requirements during project discovery – facilitating workshops and documenting findings as required.
* Estimate plan and cost out projects from start to finish, identifying schedule uncertainties and implementing contingencies as needed
* Define deliverables, resource requirements and schedule tasks for all resources
* Minimum 5 years of experience
* Ability to manage a team of resources locally and remotely.
* Highly proficient in Linux/Unix, including shell scripting and process management
* Experience with at least one scripting language e.g. Perl, Python, kshell
* A good understanding of network infrastructure – A strong understanding of XML
* Experience working with distributed systems in a complex, high urgency environment
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Track record of consistent on-time project delivery
* Ability to manage work and plan deliverables in a structured manner (project planning)
* Ability to maintain composure while working under pressure
* Clear understanding of best business practices with respect to project management processes and methodologies
* Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and many administrative details in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
* Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently
* Strong verbal and written skills required to interact with global teams and customers
* Excellent self-motivation skills
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-12