OverviewNestlé Financial Analyst (12 month contract) Temporary in North York, ON
Branch North York ON CA
Financial Analyst (12 month contract)
North York, ON
University degree in Business or Finance. Advanced Microsoft office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint….
Nestlé was ranked the fifth most loved brand in the world in a survey of 70,000 consumers in 15 major international markets. Nestlé Canada was voted one of the best workplaces in Canada for three consecutive years, and was also named one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2013. Recognized in Canadian Business, the Nestlé
brand was named #9 by consumers on the World’s Most Reputable Companies list and ranked #2 for the Best Reputation in North America! Find out why, There is more to Life at Nestlé…
Reporting to the Trade Finance Manager, this position is responsible to support the Trade Spend Management process under Blacksmith, a new trade system. Duties will include maintenance of trade programs, following a defined process and clearing of deductions.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to deal with changing needs and competing priorities. This role requires a “roll up the sleeves” type person who can quickly build effective working relationships and produce accurate work. The ideal candidate will be an individual who can work effectively with a diverse team of sales, technical, and finance people.
- Creation of Trade Programs on Blacksmith based on signed agreements.
- Contract Management – Ensure contracts in place are valid.
- Analysis of Trade Spend by customer & Customer Profitability Analysis.
- Provide backup to CBS for Blacksmith upload
- Liaison with sales team, customer service, and external customers to clear customer deductions.
- Deduction management.
- Ad-hoc reports to be use with customers for Business reviews
- Other duties as required.
- University degree in Business or Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years financial experience and demonstrated effectiveness in the required areas of responsibility.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Strong computer ability and the ability to learn unfamiliar programs quickly.
- Experience using or knowledge of SAP an asset.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter, with strong analytical skills, the ability to prioritize workflow and operate independently in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to manage through influence and collaboration.
- Able and willing to get into the details and be able to analyze results.
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is September 2, 2015
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16