OverviewNES Global Talent Safety Technician Contract in Newfoundland and Labrador
NES Global Talent
Branch NL CA
Newfoundland and Labrador
With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it…
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a major oil operator have an opportunity for a Safety Technician to work on a offshore oil project, on a contract basis in St John’s, NL
· Assist in the preparation of monthly Safety Stewardship, Progress and Executive Reports by acquiring and analyzing data, preparing trend analysis, and generating supporting graphs, tables, and statistics.
· Point of contact for incident reporting
· Responsible for maintaining and analyzing data contained in the Project’s IMPACT Database.
· Development and distribution of new safety initiatives / awareness programs, i.e. management presentations, poster programs
· Identify trends in safety data and recommend initiatives
· Assist with SSH&E Steering Teams
· Assist in Safety Awards and Recognition Program
· Provide support to SSH Coordinator with planning and execution of Contractor SSH&E Forums
Due to the level of position on Local based candidates will be considered for this role. No application from outside Canada will be reviewed at this time.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, life sciences, manufacturing and transportation sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: , NL, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01