OverviewNEDCO Warehouse/Counter Representative Full Time in Saskatoon, SK
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
Nedco provides a stable and safe work environment along with a competitive salary with excellent benefits and pension packages….
For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is pleased to offer one stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
Employee Value Proposition
Joining Nedco means choosing a company that listens to its employees. Nedco accelerates progress, all the while respecting its people, their culture and diversity.
As a Nedco employee you will have the opportunity to:
- Think ahead
- Work with a great team
- Make a personal impact
- Learn from the best
- Earn the career you want
We can offer people a remarkable range of career opportunities – whether that’s moving up in a particular area of expertise, or switching to something completely new. If you’re motivated, we’ll help you find the career path that suits you.
Nedco provides a stable and safe work environment along with a competitive salary with excellent benefits and pension packages.
Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
The Warehouse / Counter Representative is responsible for completing the order process while working in a fast paced warehouse environment.
- Putting away counter and warehouse stock
- Picking, receiving and shipping duties when required
- Confirming stock availability and suggesting alternatives
- Directly servicing the customer via phone & counter sales
- Processing orders, inquiries & quotations
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Participate in regular cycle counts and annual inventory
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Adhere to established Health & Safety procedures and practices
- Previous warehouse and counter sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal & written and an ability to impart knowledge
- Product knowledge of the electrical business
- Excellent organizational & problem solving skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10