Naylor Association Solutions Inside Sales Account Executive – Advertising Sales Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Naylor Association Solutions
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Inside Sales Account Executive – Advertising Sales
In Naylor’s full-service media business we produce, market and sell advertising in publications for trade and professional associations….
Are you looking for a progression in your sales career, or a new and rare opportunity with uncapped income potential? Are you tired of working for an organization that doesn’t reward its hardest working, top sales performers? Are you motivated by the thought of building a six-figure income AND having a great work/life balance? Would you like to wake up every day to new challenges? Can you influence others to solve those challenges? If so, Naylor Association Solutions is interested in you! We are hiring money-motivated, sharp, and extraordinary inside sales Account Executives to sell print and digital advertising solutions in quality B2B Trade Publications. Our successful top performers come from diverse backgrounds, including: hungry, entry-level career-builders; career-changers looking for something more; and experienced sales reps seeking a company with the right income opportunity, ethics, values and culture. We offer strong support, management who were promoted from within, professional development and uncapped income – it is all here at Naylor.
Day in the Life
As an Inside Advertising Sales Account Executive, your goal is to engage in a structured, consultative phone conversation to generate new Naylor business and meet your client’s need. As a Naylor advertising sales rep, a typical day would have you juggling between cold-calls, emails, working sales territory, and lead sourcing. In order to be successful you will:
- Make 50 – 60 outbound calls per day to prospective advertisers. Using the knowledge you will learn in our training program, and expertise honed from your personal knowledge, research and experience, you will sell impactful, customized marketing and branding solutions to your clients. We will provide the blueprint, but you will need to think creatively, work smart, and be professionally persistent.
- You will also be responsible for finding and developing new sales-leads every day, using a variety of internal and external sources. The typical work day is from 8:30 to 5:00.
Management, Development & Culture
In Naylor’s full-service media business we produce, market and sell advertising in publications for trade and professional associations. It takes a talented group of individuals and a team effort to make this happen.
Our sales management team does not sell advertising. Their job is to train, coach, and develop the sales team. As a part of our continuous learning culture, we provide ongoing training and development to help employees improve their performance and grow their income. We are so committed to employee performance and growth that almost all of our management team started out as a sales rep at Naylor.
We provide four weeks of training regardless of your experience to ensure a proper introduction to our team. In our model, you will receive mentoring, coaching and development. This approach requires that you keep an open mind and be willing to accept and incorporate help from management and your sales team leaders and perhaps even learn new sales techniques. Because this is a performance-based role, sales reps are measured and held accountable to meeting monthly productivity quotas and territory goals.
We are a diverse, tight-knit, fun, professional team environment! We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our customers and employees. We celebrate our sales teams with our annual Presidents Excellence Awards, and we support healthy, friendly competition through regular contests and incentives.
Income & Benefits
We have an uncapped commission structure AND a $36,000/year guaranteed draw plan. Average income for first-year reps is between $36,000 and $45,000. We will be providing you with an existing sales portfolio, including both new sales territory and renewal opportunity, to help you get going quickly. Plus, you will have the opportunity to grow your book of new business while being able to protect and renew those clients. In addition to providing a professional and caring work environment, we offer a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision; paid vacation and paid sick leave, free parking and more.
- $Money Motivated$ – your earnings are dependent on individual performance.
- Effective Communicator – You are an excellent influencer and communicator, building equitable and sustainable relationships with prospects and clients. Professional, with a polished presence.
- High Energy – Ambitious, daring, high activity with a can-do attitude.
- Initiative - Willing to take action – Can run with little direction. Can make sound decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
- Resilient – You are a confident cold-caller, and can overcome obstacles & persevere under stress to meet goals/deadlines.
- Resourceful – You are quick on your feet. Develop innovative solutions to problems.
- Organized – Can plan, track and measure activity; fine-tuning to be more productive.
- Great Teammate – You are self-motivated to do amazing work & value being part of a dynamic & hard-working team. You are known for your ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Thrive in fast paced environments – Can multi-task and prioritize; have the ability to effectively manage time and workload. Set goals, meet expectations and deliver results.
- Have strong business and technology acumen
- Interest in continued training and professional development
- High School Diploma