OverviewNature’s Path Foods Information Technology (IT) Director Full Time in Richmond, BC
Nature’s Path Foods
Branch Richmond BC CA
Information Technology (IT) Director
Upkeep and improvement of the operations and administration of IT systems such as the ERP System, Manufacturing Systems, Line of Business Applications, and…
We are looking for an Information Technology (IT) Director to join our Finance & IT Team, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
This newly created role will be responsible for leading and growing the organization’s information technology capacity by developing, planning, organizing, and delivering technical projects and services in alignment with organizational goals. This individual will direct the effective delivery of Information Technology services and processes in support of the company’s goals. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management, strategy, and operations oversight of Business Applications and the IT infrastructure for the organization, and is accountable for overseeing the management of third-party IT vendor resources.
- Oversees the day-to-day service delivery and operations of the company’s Information Technology department.
- Upkeep and improvement of the operations and administration of IT systems such as the ERP System, Manufacturing Systems, Line of Business Applications, and other systems as added over time.
- All aspects of information technology management and control, including supervision of information technology staff; budget preparation and management; recommendations for technology services.
- Oversees and supervises the progress of IT initiatives at all levels and ensures performance of IT initiatives and vendors.
- Supports the Management team of the company in the development of the Technology Strategy in line with the corporate vision and long-term business strategy.
- Collaborates with the Management team to identify the core technology requirements that will support the business strategy.
- Develops, aligns, and maintains the company technology strategy, policies and standards aimed at maximizing effectiveness and minimizing costs related to the acquisition, implementation and operation of IT systems.
- Collaborates with business unit leaders to prioritize, resource and manage the overall IT investment portfolio.
- Provides support of and alignment to enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Provides leadership and overall co-ordination for development and alignment of all enterprise technology services.
- Develops and monitors the approved annual operating and capital budgets for information and technology services.
- Ensures that the necessary performance metrics are in place in IT and that these metrics are aligned with the corporate KPI’s and business objectives.
- Implements a performance management process for all staff and vendors which includes monitoring the performance on an on-going basis and conducting an annual performance review and vendor scorecard.
- Establishes the appropriate operating model, organizational structure, resourcing strategy and staff development to support the information technology needs of the organization.
Success Will Require:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent.
- College Diploma or University Degree in Business or Information Systems.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of progressive management experience in a multi-site environment (Manufacturing a strong asset).
- Minimum of 10 years in a leadership position.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience leading medium to large multi-disciplinary teams, building a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience creating business cases and managing budgets.
- Key foundation in IT Service Management.
- Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management stakeholders.
- Proven internal and external influencing skills at senior and executive management levels.
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise’s business and technical architecture.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Nature’s Path Foods; candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by Nature’s Path.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-19