OverviewNational Oilwell Varco Senior Inventory Coordinator Full Time in Edmonton, AB
National Oilwell Varco
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Senior Inventory Coordinator
NOV Process and Flow Technologies is seeking an experienced Senior Inventory Coordinator to be based out of Edmonton manufacturing shop….
NOV Process and Flow Technologies is seeking an experienced Senior Inventory Coordinator to be based out of Edmonton manufacturing shop.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist Production Manager with the day to day facility operations including: inventory allocation, warehouse material movements, control processes, and quality
- Oversees and coordinates inventory activities in the shop and yard to ensure specific tasks are performed correctly in accordance to company policy and procedure
- Be an active leader for continuous improvement initiatives
- Identify process improvement opportunities through team collaboration sessions
- Analyze inventory levels, accuracy and deficiencies reporting to manager
- Maintain annual cycle count schedule and planning of daily counts for facilities
- Maintain SOX compliance
- Process all incoming cycle counts and forward to Finance for upload (authorization limit of less than $1000, $1000-$5000 requires Manager authorization, +$5000 requires General Manager authorization)
- Ensure proper inventory management processes are implemented and followed by material handling, shipping/receiving and warehouse personnel.
- Assist finance with the review of E&O inventory levels and coordinate the movement or disposal activities with production managers
Qualification Requirements (Minimum Education and Experience):
- High school diploma considered an asset
- Supervisory experience considered an asset
- 5+ years of experience in industrial/warehousing/material management
- Forklift, skid steer experience considered an asset
Technical Requirements (software or program knowledge needed):
- Microsoft office: excel, word, outlook
- Experience with ERP systems (Movex, Manman, JD Edwards) considered an asset
With over 50 different locations in Canada, NOV is proud to offer their employees competitive pay and excellent benefits, including a company matching contribution RRSP, Health spending account, and employer paid premiums. We are also proud to provide on the job training, with potential for advancement within our organization.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-02