OverviewNational Leasing Insurance Specialist Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Conduct research into insurance regulations across all provinces and their impact on National Leasing’s insurance policies….
National Leasing is seeking a highly motivated, talented and experienced Insurance Specialist. Reporting to the Manager of Administration, the Insurance Specialist supports the long-term growth and profitability of the company through effective research, development, training and management of all aspects of National Leasing’s Insurance Policies and related products.
The Primary Responsibilities of this Role Include:
- Conduct research into insurance regulations across all provinces and their impact on National Leasing’s insurance policies
- Policy development for all insurance related matters across various departments
- Policy owner for all insurance related policies
- Determine insurance requirements, balancing risk with customer experience
- Provide insurance related training to various departments within the organization allowing employees to make decisions on insurance related issues consistent with National Leasing’s policies and guidelines
- Will act as the ultimate decision maker on insurance related inquiries related to lease transactions
- Improve and create departmental processes pertaining to insurance
You Will Bring The Following Attributes To The Position:
- Minimum of 4 years of insurance experience
- Experience in the transportation and construction industry is an asset
- Business Administration Diploma or equivalent work experience/training
- CIP or FCIP designation or willingness to complete a designation within a specified time
- Ability to present training materials to groups
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/multi-task environment
- Assertiveness with tact and diplomacy when communicating
Working for National Leasing is not just another job; it’s an opportunity to develop and grow a prosperous career! If your goal is to be a contributing member of a positive, fast-paced, diverse and progressive organization, then you may be the right person for National Leasing.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-16