OverviewNational Leasing Application Analyst / Business Analyst Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Application Analyst / Business Analyst
Provide end-user support, monitor systems, respond to inquiries, resolve and escalate issues. This includes business processes, design and development,…
Are you looking for a great place to work and the opportunity to jump start your career with a leading and innovative IT team?
If you answered “Yes”, then keep on reading as we may have the perfect position for you!
The Application Analyst / Business Analyst works as the main liaison between National Leasing’s IT Department and business units to fix application and system issues by collecting and reporting areas of the application that are not functional. Additionally, the Application Analyst / Business Analyst work with Business Stakeholders to analyze opportunities for improvement. This includes business processes, design and development, implementation and support of customized business solutions.
- Provide end-user support, monitor systems, respond to inquiries, resolve and escalate issues
- Define feature and functional requirements, producing product requirements, business rules, and user stories for development teams
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, recognize and reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests
- Serve as the conduit between the business and the software development team
- Interact professionally with all stakeholders through verbal and written communication
- Schedule and facilitate requirements elicitation meetings with end users
- Perform impact analysis on change requirements and make recommendations as necessary
- Update requirements documentation and other artifacts to reflect changes
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree in computer science, or equivalent education/professional experience, or work-related experience
- 1-2 years’ experience working with relevant applications, languages and tools
- Excellent team, interpersonal and overall communication skills
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Direct knowledge of database management, various data retrieval methodologies (including data importing to spreadsheets, graphs, etc.) and data modeling
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business and technical requirements with the ability to promote and lead organizational change
- Ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products, including Visio, Word, and Excel
- Previous experience, preferably in the financial services industry will be considered an asset
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
A little bit about us:
We are very proud of our innovative and unique culture at National Leasing. What sets us apart is our people, they are a really big deal! Did we mention: on-site gym, fitness studio, staff lounge, nap room, and many other fantastic perks? For more information about working for National Leasing, please visit our website and be sure to check us out on social media to see what we’re up to!
Can’t wait to apply?
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, be sure to let us know why you would be a great fit for National Leasing. Go ahead and get creative with your application. Introduce yourself; tell us your story and your past adventures. We look forward to hearing from you and the conversations ahead!
Over to you!
Please visit http://www.nationalleasing.com/careers/jobs to upload your cover letter and resume before
April 16, 2018 .
Don’t forget to include the job number in your cover letter along with your salary expectation and please address your application with attention to Laine Jubinville, Talent Acquisition Leader.
If you aren’t the right person for this role but you know someone who is, feel free to share it amongst your network!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
National Leasing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-04