OverviewNational Leasing Account Manager – Mid-Ticket Business, Nova Scotia Full Time in Halifax, NS
Branch Halifax NS CA
Account Manager – Mid-Ticket Business, Nova Scotia
Regular travel within Nova Scotia. The Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets and budgets through prospecting, developing, maintaining and…
Are you looking for a great place to work ?
Do you have a background in financial services and looking to energize your career? Are you analytical and driven to provide an exceptional customer experience? Are you known for building strong relationships and taking initiative?
The Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets and budgets through prospecting, developing, maintaining and enhancing relationships with vendors and lessees while providing exceptional customer service. A primary area of focus for the Account Manager will be within the Transportation, Construction and Forestry markets.
- Develop sales strategies for vendor accounts
- Create and continually develop a strategic account plan for targeted customers and prospects
- Analyze and develop credit packages to support transactions
- Build, maintain, and strengthen internal and external relationships
- Continually develop a strong pipeline to grow an existing customer base and meet sales quota
- Exercise and develop a financial knowledge base, actively seeking market data and lending strategies
- Create and deliver strategic account proposals and plans working in collaboration with company-wide resources
- Participate in trade shows, industry and customer events
- Regular travel within Nova Scotia
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in commercial lending and/or financial services, with a background in Account Management would be considered an asset
- Ability to build trust, drive execution, foster innovation, and demonstrate high integrity
- Bachelor of Commerce, and/or equivalent work experience in commercial lending would be considered an asset
- Strong business and financial acumen to translate customer requirements into meaningful business recommendations
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to effectively build solid relationships and continually strive for improved customer service
- Entrepreneurial attitude and self-motivation to achieve above average results
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nova Scotia territory and market
- Ability to communicate in French is a definite asset
The Account Manager position is commission based with unlimited earning potential and includes a competitive base salary.
In addition, we offer an industry leading comprehensive benefit plan. We work hard, play hard and have a ton of fun along the way! If you want to be an integral part of a growing organization that has a unique culture, then we would love to hear from you!
A little bit about us:
We are very proud of our innovative and unique culture at National Leasing. What set us apart is our people; they are a really big deal! We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, where employees and customers feel valued and supported. For more information about working for National Leasing, please visit our website and be sure to check us out on social media to see what we’re up to!
Can’t wait to apply?
If you believe you are the person we’re looking for, be sure to let us know why you would be a great fit for National Leasing. Go ahead and get creative with your application. Introduce yourself; tell us your story and your past adventures. We look forward to hearing from you and the conversations ahead!
Over to you!
Please visit http://www.nationalleasing.com/careers/jobs to upload your cover letter and resume before April 24, 2018 .
Don’t forget to include the job number in your cover letter along with your salary expectation and please address your application with attention to Laine Jubinville, Talent Acquisition Leader.
P.S. If you aren’t the right person for this role but you may know someone who would be, please feel free to share amongst your network!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
National Leasing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-04