OverviewNational Bank Manager Mortgage Development St John (NB) Full Time in Saint John, NB
Branch Saint John NB CA
Manager Mortgage Development St John (NB)
Saint John, NB
Clients, real estate agents and internal partners. Establish and maintain lasting business relationships with real estate agents and/or builders by keeping them…
Is this lifestyle for you? Are you autonomous, organized, disciplined and hard working?
Do you view the opportunity to work entirely on commission as a plus?
With National Bank, you benefit from working with a large established company, covering a large territory (with all the potential it has to offer), and enjoying flexible working conditions, while helping local people build their lives.
By joining National Bank as a Mortgage Specialist, you will be working with three different groups of people in your territory: clients, real estate agents and internal partners.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Offer outstanding service to your clients by helping them find the best mortgage strategy for their needs
- Establish and maintain lasting business relationships with real estate agents and/or builders by keeping them informed of the products and services we offer
- Communicate and work effectively with internal partners to improve client retention, client onboarding in branches and cross-selling by referring clients to the most appropriate partners
- Keep current on National Bank products and market trends in order to act as an expert in your field
- Attend meetings and training seminars considered essential for you to provide high quality service
- Attend various business development and recognition activities
- Adhere closely to established processes and procedures to produce high-quality files that comply with current standards and regulations
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and one year of relevant experience or a college diploma and three years’ relevant experience
- Business development experience
- Ability to work under the pressure of meeting sales targets
- Knowledge of financial products, an asset
- Bilingualism (English and French), an asset
This position is 100% commission-based with no base salary, but provides a competitive total compensation package (including employee benefits, pension plan, performance-based incentive programs).
Diversity is an integral part of National Bank’s values and commitments.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saint John, NB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-12