OverviewNational Bank Financial Planner, Drummondville – Temporary 12 months Temporary in Drummondville, QC
Branch Drummondville QC CA
Financial Planner, Drummondville – Temporary 12 months
Sales and Service, Personal Banking. Do you enjoy capitalizing on business development opportunities? Your expertise, people skills, team spirit and ability to…
• Are you knowledgeable in the seven areas of financial planning?
• Do you know how to build relationships of trust and client loyalty?
• Do you enjoy capitalizing on business development opportunities?
If you answered yes, then you should apply now!
We truly value the title of Financial Planner. In fact, we pay for our employees to maintain their title and offer them personalized coaching from our Financial Planner Managers.
Being a Financial Planner with National Bank means offering clients unique solutions by developing personalized action plans for them.
Because we genuinely believe in the efficiency of teamwork, our financial planners work with experts in different sectors to offer the best possible advisory services. They receive referrals from their colleagues and can act as mentors for other advisors.
Your expertise, people skills, team spirit and ability to capitalize on business opportunities will make you stand out from the crowd.
Interested in finding out more?
Your role will be to:
• Develop financial plans that will meet your client’s needs and objectives
• Identify clients’ investment and financing needs to offer them the best financial planning solutions
• Identify and capitalize on business development opportunities to increase the number of new clients and the volume of existing portfolios
• Stay on top of clients’ changing needs to offer them tailored solutions and a red carpet experience
• Make sure that service and operational quality standards are applied and compliance and risk management rules are followed
You’ll work in an environment requiring:
A positive attitude, a results-oriented approach and good stress management skills
For us, it’s important that you:
• Have a Bachelor’s degree as well as 2 to 5 years of experience in financial business development and advisory services
• Have a valid licence to sell mutual funds or provide financial planning services
• Have the CFP designation or be on track to obtain it within the next 12 months
• Have portfolio management experience with business development objectives
• Have significant business development experience
• Be bilingual, both spoken and written (English and French), an asset
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition: *NEW: The selected candidates will have to complete online tests during the recruitment process. Within his function, the candidate will be required to travel to meet clients and will have to meet our customers. Work schedule may require evening and week-end shifts. Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
JobField: Sales and Service, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2018-01-22
Job Number: FIN008BJ
Posting Date: 2018-01-08
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Drummondville, QC, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10