Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2016-12-06
Murphy’s Pharmacies Home Health Care Sales Associate Full Time in Charlottetown, PE
Branch Charlottetown PE CA
Home Health Care Sales Associate
Projects a professional appearance. Is empathetic towards customer’s needs and projects professionalism while maintaining confidentiality….
Essential Duties and Job Requirements:
- Provides exceptional care to each and every client.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and establishes good working relations with fellow employees and management.
- Demonstrates understanding of company and department policies and procedures.
- Provides positive interaction and co-operation with coworkers and other departments.
- Shows willingness to be flexible, function effectively as a team member and welcomes direction.
- Projects a professional appearance.
- Ensures a clean, well-stocked and impactful appearance of the home health care department and other pertinent working areas.
- Attends regular communication meetings to receive and share feedback to improve store operations.
- Is empathetic towards customer’s needs and projects professionalism while maintaining confidentiality.
- Illustrates in-depth knowledge of cash handling procedures and third party invoicing.
- Follows pertinent procedures to accurately record and submit timely invoicing for key third parties.
- Demonstrates effective computer skills for the appropriate processing of transactions, orders, estimates and invoices.
- Provides feedback from clients to store management and the home health care supervisor.
- Utilizes effective customer/client problem solving skills to resolve needs and/or daily challenges.
- Occasional off island training required.
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment.
- Work under pressure.
- Repetitive tasks.
Qualifications and personal suitability:
- Experience as a Home Health Care Sales Associate an asset.
- Experience with product fitting for clients of all ages.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Client care experience.
- Community and client focused.
- Dependability and flexibility.
- Reliable team player.
- Days and occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equipment and Computer Applications:
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
- MS Office
- MS Excel
Job Type: Full-time