OverviewMount Royal University Instructor – Computers, Tablets and Smartphones Part Time in Calgary, AB
Mount Royal University
Branch Calgary AB CA
Instructor – Computers, Tablets and Smartphones
Utilize creative and innovative methods to facilitate learning. The Transitional Vocational Program, serving adults with developmental disabilities, is seeking…
The Transitional Vocational Program, serving adults with developmental disabilities, is seeking a part-time non-credit instructor for its “Computers, Tablets and Smartphones” course. The courses are Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00am to 11:00am and from 12:00noon to 2:00pm. Classes commence September 22nd, 2015 running until November 26 th , 2015 for a total of 80 hours
For a listing of courses in the Transitional Vocational Program, visit our website at www.mtroyal.ca/tvp
- Instruct classes using age appropriate curricula geared to the students’ individual learning styles and abilities.
- Conduct assessments to determine student levels and progress and develop individual program plans.
- Utilize creative and innovative methods to facilitate learning
- Remain current on new and developing technologies and instructional techniques.
- Bachelor of Education (or equivalent qualifications)
- Ability to individualize curricula to meet individual needs
- Excellent computer, tablet and smart phone knowledge
- Skilled in student assessment
- Experience teaching students with special needs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Please send a resume along with your areas of specialty, quoting competition number to:
MOUNT ROYAL UNIVERSITY
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Email: [email protected]
Submit a separate covering letter and resume for each position you are applying for, quoting appropriate competition number to the address noted above.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
If applying by email, please send your resume as an attachment, in either .doc, .docx or .pdf formats only
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. Mount Royal University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to fostering diversity as a source of excellence, intellectual and cultural enrichment, and social strength. We welcome applications from those who would contribute to the further diversification of our staff, faculty and their scholarship including but not limited to Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity, ethnic, national or socio-economic background, religion or age.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18