Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2018-04-03
Mosaic North America Part-Time Merchandiser Part Time in Montréal, QC
Mosaic North America
Branch Montréal QC CA
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. All employees that are required to use their personal vehicle for business purposes…
People changing the way brands connect with consumers – one experience at a time.
Delivering experiences rooted in emotion, and inspiring people to become the voice of a brand has made Mosaic one of the fastest growing sales and marketing agencies in North America. We are a destination to tell stories, and pave new paths to connect brands with consumers through experiential, retail, & digital interactions.
Mosaic’s job opportunities in Sales and Merchandising offer great weekday work hours, competitive pay, stimulating challenges and the opportunity to build a part-time career that meets your lifestyle needs.
As a Merchandising Specialist, you will work in partnership with the core merchandiser and retailers; performing merchandising and product awareness services to maximize sales on behalf of some of the nation’s best known brands. Are you looking for a fun, part-time job, and are an energetic self- starter…
Apply for this merchandising position today!
- Visit your assigned stores
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with retail associates and managers.
- Provide important information and support on new release product promotions and activities in adherence to Head Office directives
- Ensure that all products for our various clients are displayed, set to planograms, correctly priced, signed, and presented in adequate quantities in all departments where the product is displayed
- Negotiating premier shelf space (endcap, incremental display, etc.) and front of store presence
- Assemble fixtures, set-up and take down displays as required
- Assist in the flow of product from the stock room to the sales floor, and facilitate product returns
- Maximize point of sale (POS) advantage
- Prior success in a merchandising, retail, or customer service role preferred, however transferable experience will be openly considered
- Highly organized, detailed, and able to manage time effectively
- Must be very comfortable working with technology.
- Physically able to lift, bend, kneel and stand for extended periods
- Able to work a variable schedule.
- 24 hour/7 days a week computer access, printer, wireless capabilities recommended
- Strong computer skills utilizing the Internet, email and Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of utilizing the latest in tablet technology for data collection and reporting (training will be provided)
- Ability to complete online training and attend conference calls as required
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a car
Auto Insurance Requirements:
- All employees that are required to use their personal vehicle for business purposes are required to provide Mosaic with evidence of insurance and agree in writing to keep this insurance current throughout employment.
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Acosta/Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.