OverviewMosaic DVD Merchandiser (8-12 hrs/week)- Calgary Part Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
DVD Merchandiser (8-12 hrs/week)- Calgary
Strong computer skills utilizing the Internet, email and Microsoft Office Suite. DVD Merchandiser (8-12 hrs/week)- Calgary….
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
Mosaic’s job opportunities in Sales and Merchandising offer great weekday work hours, competitive pay, stimulating challenges and the opportunity to build a part-time career that meets your lifestyle needs.
As a DVD Merchandiser, you will work in partnership with retailers; perform merchandising and product awareness services to maximize sales on behalf of some of the nation’s best known brands. Are you looking for a fun, part-time job, and are an energetic self- starter… Apply for this merchandising position today!
- Visit your assigned stores
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with retail associates and managers.
- Provide important information and support on new release titles, promotions and activities in adherence to Head Office directives
- Ensure that all products are displayed, set to planograms, correctly priced, signed, and presented in adequate quantities
- Assist in the flow of product from the stock room to the sales floor, and facilitate product returns
- Prior success in a merchandising, retail, or customer service role preferred, however transferable experience will be openly considered
- Highly organized, detailed, and able to manage time effectively
- Able to work a flexible on call schedule. Usual workdays are Tuesday (am), Thursdays, and Fridays
- 24 hour/7 days a week computer access – wireless capabilities recommended
- Strong computer skills utilizing the Internet, email and Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of utilizing the latest in hand-held computer technology for data collection and reporting (training will be provided)
- Ability to complete weekly online training and attend weekly conference calls
Auto Insurance Requirements:
All employees that are required to use their personal vehicle for business purposes are required to provide Mosaic with evidence of insurance and agree in writing to keep this insurance current throughout employment.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23