OverviewMORRISON HOMES MARKETING LEAD, ADVERTISING & PROMOTION Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
MARKETING LEAD, ADVERTISING & PROMOTION
Liaise with industry media contacts to encourage editorial and write advertorial content as required. Morrison Homes is seeking an experienced Marketing…
Morrison Homes is seeking an experienced Marketing professional to join our team in Calgary. Reporting to the director of marketing, this individual will be responsible for managing and executing marketing strategies that drive traffic and generate leads for our single-family division.
The Right Person
Launching from a solid foundation of B2C marketing experience, you are eager to put your skills into action and excel in your career with an industry leader. You have a passion for integrated marketing and brand management, and your proven skillset in advertising and lead generation, coupled with an energetic, respectful and collaborative style, enable you to work effectively within a team and hit key metrics. You completely understand modern marketing and have a proven track record of effectively communicating compelling, on-brand messages across a variety of media channels. You likely have home building marketing experience, have worked extensively with agencies (on either client or agency side) and are eager to add your unique perspective to an existing marketing program. You have the ability to assume ownership of assigned projects and value how the input of others can help you realize the next steps you see ahead. With a warm personality, a great sense of humour and an ability to communicate effectively with others, collaboration and team building come naturally. While mature, responsible and organized, you thrive in a positive environment that is fun and creative.
- Understand and align tactics with Morrison’s brand positioning strategy
- Plan, execute and manage integrated advertising campaigns, including media planning, negotiating and buying
- Plan and manage digital marketing strategies, including email program, SEO/SEM campaigns, inbound marketing, etc.
- Liaise with industry media contacts to encourage editorial and write advertorial content as required
- Work collaboratively with our developer partners to coordinate shared marketing initiatives
- Manage and grow database through promotions and lead generation strategies
- Event planning and execution
- Manage and execute content marketing strategies
- Assist in optimizing website for lead generation and nurturing
- Diploma or degree in a marketing, communications or journalism with a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Copywriting experience an asset
- Previous experience within the real estate or home building industry an asset
- Experience working in an agency environment considered an asset
- Excellent problem solving skills
Compensation and Benefits
Morrison Homes offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. As an expanding business, we offer opportunities for advancement and future career growth.
If you are the person we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence by October 15, 2015.
Attention: Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23