OverviewMorneau Shepell Program Manager – Absence Management- Edmonton Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Program Manager – Absence Management- Edmonton
Design and implement effective and efficient processes, provide best practices advice, strategic partnership and planning and provide policy writing expertise…
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people because we believe that engaged people are the driving force for society. Every day, the expertise of our 3,600 employees is recognized as essential to the financial security, health, and productivity of our clients and their people.
We’re always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders who will listen and work together with colleagues and clients to form long-term relationships and to deliver integrative solutions that fit.
As we continue to grow, we’re presently engaging with exceptional candidates interested in the following opportunities. Read on to see if we have a career solution for you.
Absence Management: Program Manager
Absence Management Solutions
Permanent Full Time
Reporting to the Director of Operations, Western Region; the Program Manager is responsible for managing the client specific Absence Management Program goals, administration, objectives, information system, development of process, implementation and reporting, including department organizational structure, operational delivery and quality assurance as it relates to our client. There will be some flexibility to work with home in this position.
Additionally, the Program Manager is accountable for the oversight of the Case Management team to ensure they are delivering case management services as per contract, quality and service standards.
1. Program Management 65%
– Design and implement effective and efficient processes, provide best practices advice, strategic partnership and planning and provide policy writing expertise to the client, under the direction and leadership of the Director
– Manage and monitor all tasks related to implementation of client strategy and program delivery
– Ensure account retention by providing clients with program reporting and consultation
– Meet with the client regularly to review statistics, determine program modifications or enhancements required as well as recommended solutions to key drivers of disability
2. Operations Management 25%
- Complete and maintain a list of performance indicators for Case Managers delivering the service
– Audit Disability Case Records to ensure quality and provide regular consultation for each Case Manager on complex cases
3. Supporting Internal Departments 10%
- Support local EFAP, Consulting, Benefits Admin LOBs in discussing and developing Health Management solutions for the client
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in any of the following fields: Health Sciences, Medical, business, counseling, human services, human resources or health and wellness
– CEBS certification or equivalent preferred NA
– Any certification in HR, Wellness & Health Promotion or Disability Management would be an asset
– Must have or working towards NIDMAR certification (CDMP)
– Bilingual is an asset
- Minimum of 5 years experience in disability management at a management level .
– Preferably experience would come from a consulting environment where the individual has worked with a number of different types of programs and clients and has experience managing and implementing various programs.
– Must have knowledge of disability best practices, group insurance and LTD coverages; and Human Resource practices and associated legislation.
– Must be able to demonstrate project management experience working with large organization
-Must be able to demonstrate excellent presentation skills
At www.morneaushepell.com you can explore our careers page to learn more about the solutions we deliver and the great people who help us do it. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (Morneau_Shepell, Shepellfgi).
We are thankful for your interest, but unfortunately, we can only personally connect with those selected for an interview.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23