OverviewMontpak International Inc. Account Manager – Toronto (Food) Full Time in Toronto, ON
Montpak International Inc.
Branch Toronto ON CA
Account Manager – Toronto (Food)
To the Sales Director – Outside Quebec, the Account Manager supports sales with. Handle after sale service by answering….
International is looking for a dynamic person, a real foodie, with a passion
for good food both at home and at the restaurant.
to the Sales Director – Outside Quebec, the Account Manager supports sales with
all our Toronto clients. Resident of the city, s/he acts as the transmission
belt between our clients in the Queen City and Montpak International.
The person in the position will establish and
maintain daily contacts with the clients in his/her territory in order to close
sales. S/he organizes sales and training activities for client groups. S/he
communicates all relevant information to his/her colleagues in other departments
in order to maintain an outstanding level of customer experience.
Role and responsibilities :
Among his/her main tasks and responsibilities, the employee will:
- Take charge of certain Toronto clients, both in
foodservice and retail;
- Contact new clients in order to open
accounts and support business development in Toronto;
- Increase the sales of products on the
current product list, based on periodic analyses and reports;
- Get actively involved in marketing new
- Take part in the various events organized
by clients and associations;
- Set primary contacts with Toronto
distributor representatives to maintain and develop business relations;
- Keep activity sheets and files updated in a
detailed and accurate manner;
- In charge of meeting and exceeding sales
- Handle after sale service by answering
client questions and concerns;
- Work as a team with other members of the
sales team and various departments of the company;
- Take part in the application and
implementation of various product promotional strategies;
- Privilege an analytical, consensus
- Handle special projects;
- Perform all other related tasks.
Skill Profile :
- Relevant training
- Good knowledge of English) (written, read and spoken);
- Understanding of the retail and foodservice
market, and of the business solutions system;
- Knowledge of computer tools and mobile
- Knowledge of ethnic markets an asset.
- 6 years of relevant experience;
- Reside in Toronto proper (Mississauga, Brampton, North York and
Scarborough area), not in the suburbs.
Technical and Professional Abilities :
- Able to properly represent the organisation and
be a brand ambassador;
Interpersonal and relationship skills with
all work partners (clients, colleagues in other departments, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and
- Client, action and result-oriented;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Self-starter, creative;
- Able to set priorities, plan, organise,
follow up and complete files;
- Ability to learn (veal and lamb cuts,
ordering system, etc.);
- Excellent analytical ability;
- Leadership and initiative to suggest
solutions and alternatives;
- Excellent stress management;
- Able to work as a team with sales
department colleagues and colleagues from other departments;
- Strong writing skills.
How to apply :
We will be happy to receive your résumé
- By e-mail at : [email protected]
- By fax at: 450.665.5654
Do not forget to mention the name of the Montpak
employee who is referring you, if any.
Visit us at www.montpak.ca and on LinkedIn
We will communicate with
the people selected for an interview.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18