OverviewMonsanto Trait Operations Representative (12 month contract) Temporary in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Trait Operations Representative (12 month contract)
Administration of Technology Stewardship Agreements. In addition to reconciliation of dealer accounts, the Trait Operations Representative will be an essential…
The Trait Operations Representative (12-month contract) is responsible for seed reconciliation of Monsanto Canada Inc.’s Canada-wide Independent & Co-op dealer network. This role will oversee dealer reconciliation by building dealer communications, maintaining reconciliation systems & working with dealers, along with a team, to ensure dealer reconciliation is completed in a customer-friendly & timely manner. In addition to reconciliation of dealer accounts, the Trait Operations Representative will be an essential part of the Program Operations Team by administering grower technology stewardship agreements and assisting with various rebate payments to the dealer network.
- Dealer account reconciliation. Work with dealers, across Canada, to;
o Ensure all dealer grower sales volumes are recorded within Monsanto Canada Inc’s dealer reporting system and ensure valid grower agreements are in place.
o Compare dealer volumes received to dealer reported grower sales volumes. Identify and work through variances with dealers.
- Track reconciliation metrics.
- Reconciliation system maintenance;
o Work closely with IT department to maintain and build efficiencies in dealer reconciliation systems.
- Dealer Communications;
o Build and distribute dealer communications in reference to reconciliation and system procedures.
- Administration of Technology Stewardship Agreements.
- Assist with calculation and administration of dealer network rebate payments.
- Degree or diploma in Business and/or Agriculture an asset.
- Candidate must have strong customer service & communication skills.
- Agility to support changes in a dynamic work environment demonstrating an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrated results orientation and initiative with an ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ability to navigate & take ownership of Monsanto proprietary software.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment.
- Training in Data Analytics and reporting tools.
- Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-22