OverviewMONSANTO Bilingual Technical Representative (12-month contract) Temporary in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Bilingual Technical Representative (12-month contract)
The successful candidate will provide customer service for all Monsanto brands to our grower, retail and vendor customer network and will be responsible for:….
Key Business Accountabilities.
Monsanto Canada is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the CustomCare team as a Bilingual CustomCare Technical Representative.
The successful candidate will provide customer service for all Monsanto brands to our grower, retail and vendor customer network and will be responsible for:
- Providing technical & agronomic expertise via our 1-800 CustomCare line across our seed, trait, chemistry, biological, and seed treatment business.
- Problem solving customer issues
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail
- Developing processes to meet customer needs
- Executing on customer focused projects
- Building/maintaining relationships with internal contacts across brands and areas of business
- Understanding our business processes, products, services and programs offered
- Understanding our technical product commitments, warranties, and guarantees
- Reporting and tracking of customer data and information
In addition, our CustomCare Technical Representatives are also responsible for:
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-20