OverviewMomentum Ventures System Technician Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Get fit with our contribution towards your annual gym membership or fitness classes. Kaspersky, Phone, Quickbooks, File Server Management….
This is your chance to be a part of something BIG. We’re talking exciting challenges, innovative projects, awesome technologies and, best of all, a stellar team! Picture yourself working at Momentum Ventures – one of the fastest growing companies in Canada. If you’re ready to have an impact, work hard and delve into the world of online travel and technology, then read on!
We’re looking for an System Technician to join our team and have an positive impact!
You will thrive in this position if you are/have: *
- A technician who is passionate about IT and intent on sharing his or her knowledge; *
- Excellent customer service skills; *
- Organized and able to multitask; *
- A team player.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: *
- Act as first line support for users relating to IT equipment, software, or the network. *
- Identify and analyze recurring incidents to stabilize environment *
- Participate in creating reference material (internal documentation and compliance). *
- Supporting client applications such as Windows, Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) *
- Installing, configuring, and updating user accounts (privileges) and applications according to established policies and requirements; *
- Handling IT equipment (PC, Servers, Smartphone, etc.) *
- Kaspersky, Phone, Quickbooks, File Server Management *
- Ticket Management *
- Reimaging & building PC’s for deployment *
- Additional projects as required
: Our ideal candidate has *Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant experience *Knowledge in Windows & Apple OS & Software *Basic Network & OSI Model Understanding *Troubleshooting thought process (a must) *Knowledge in Ubuntu and/or Debian Linux (asset) *A+ and Network+ certifications (asset) *CCNA and/or MCSA(asset) *Knowledge of Linux (asset) *Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends during scheduled maintenance if required Benefits: Not only will you have the opportunity to put your skills to the test in a permanent position with a competitive salary, you’ll also benefit from a range of perks: *
- Go green with our subsidy for public transit or a variety of electric/hybrid cars *
- Treat yourself with our quarterly bonus structure *
- Get fit with our contribution towards your annual gym membership or fitness classes *
- Save time with our convenient office location and free parking *
- Stay well with our group insurance benefits *
- Boost knowledge with our subsidy for certifications, training seminars and continuing education *
- Give back through our community and philanthropic initiatives *
- Fly high with our travel perks
Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity, apply today!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03