OverviewMolson Coors Brewing Company Talent Acquisition – Human Resources – Intern Internship in Toronto, ON
Molson Coors Brewing Company
Branch Toronto ON CA
Talent Acquisition – Human Resources – Intern
In the role of Human Resources Co-op working in our Toronto office location, you will be part of the National Human Resources Team, mainly supporting the Talent…
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers – we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Human Resources Co-op working in our Toronto office location, you will be part of the National Human Resources Team, mainly supporting the Talent Acquisition Function. In this role you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment for our Summer Sales, Campus Ambassador, Permanent and Temporary roles this includes; sourcing candidates, screening resumes and creating applicant shortlists, scheduling interviews, creating offer letters and coordinating background checks. You will also support our Campus Engagement Programs, researching and coordinating events with local colleges and universities. This role may also be called upon to support other projects and assignments within the HR Function.
This position reports into Leslie Ward, Talent Acquisition Manager as works with various functions across our business, including but not limited to Finance, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain.
T his is a 4-month Co-op Position starting May 2017 ending August 2017.
Responsibilities: The Responsibilities:
- Proactive sourcing candidates through job boards and social media sites
- Screening resumes and recommending candidates for telephone interviews
- Posting, maintaining and monitoring job postings on Corporate Intranet and other external job boards as required.
- Coordinating and scheduling candidate interviews.
- Completing offer letters and sending offer packages to candidates.
- Managing reference and background check process.
- Research and coordinate College and University Recruitment Events
- Support on other HR Function Projects as assigned
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of Canada’s Most Attractive Employers
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Qualifications: The Other Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in HR/Business, CHRP would be an asset
- Human Resources experience including recruitment, Proffered
- Excellent PC skills with proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, flexible and sales orientation
- Social Media Experience
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent teamwork required.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee’s ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24