OverviewModis Technical Analyst Part Time in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
Minimum 10 years’ experience maintaining a large production environment. Collaborate with outside technical groups to identify high level steps required in a…
Our Regina, SK based client is looking for a “ Technical Analyst ” for a 3 Years contract role in Regina.
Duties of the Resource will include, but are not necessarily limited to:
• Work with team members to provide guidance on technical and administrative issues and provide technical support for applications.
• Work with client groups to identify requirements, prioritize work schedules and provide technical guidance.
• Collaborate with outside technical groups to identify high level steps required in a release spanning several technical areas and draw on the resources of each group when troubleshooting production issues.
• Work with outside agencies to co-ordinate the secure and accurate transfer of data
• Deliver and document new solutions built in a variety of technologies
• Deliver solutions that integrate into/leverage existing enterprise systems
• Prepare detailed written and visual documentation (using Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint)
• The ability to troubleshoot problems and delivering timely resolutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (Applied Science) or a technical diploma with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology sector.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with operating systems such as VMS, AIX and Linux.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience with the C programming language.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with the JAVA programming language.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience working with and reporting on large datasets consisting of 10’s of millions of rows.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience maintaining a large production environment.
• Demonstrated experience with general account principals.
• Demonstrated experience with middle-tier application servers (JBoss, WebSphere)
• Demonstrated experience with the Cognos reporting environment.
• Demonstrated experience with networking concepts including troubleshooting firewall and connectivity issues.
• Demonstrated experience with basic system administration.
• Demonstrated experience with Acache Camel Project.
• Demonstrated experience with two factor authentication.
• Demonstrated Experience scripting in languages such as PERL, bash or ksh.
What Modis can Offer?
Fantastic Salary & Great Work Life Balance!!!
“If you are legally entitled to work in Canada & if this is your ideal opportunity, then we welcome you to Modis Family! Please share a copy of your CV with [email protected] immediately.”
***Please note: Modis will connect up with suitable consultants***
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-05