OverviewModis Systems Administrator Application Hosting Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Systems Administrator Application Hosting
Application Hosting- Systems Administrator. Working experience in networking, virtualization technology, system, web server and database security….
Position: Application Hosting- Systems Administrator
Length: 4 Months
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
- Rate & Availability
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our Clint is One of Canada’s Top educational institutions and they are currently seeking a Systems administrator to join their fast passed, dynamic team.
They are looking for some one with:
Minimum 5 years of experience working in large and complex IT environments, supporting hosted web applications and databases.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a web application or database administrator.
- Experience building and maintaining a large catalog of hosted services.
- Working experience in networking, virtualization technology, system, web server and database security.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Experience utilizing network and port scanning tools to identify hosted services.
- A positive attitude with creative thinking and willingness to learn.
- Strong technical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience producing deliverables on projects with tight timelines.
Experience working in a post-secondary institution.
Technical Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-30