OverviewModis Sr. Business Analyst – Full Time Contract Part Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Sr. Business Analyst – Full Time Contract
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALSYST. Experience with product management, project management or business analysis experience in the financial services industry….
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALSYST
Modis is working with one of the top Credit Unions to find a Sr. Business Analyst who will be responsible for designing and managing financial technology. You will be reporting to Product Director, Product Management. The team size of the organization is fairly large and has most innovative and passionate people. The organization believes in personal growth and has opportunity to grow internally.
What will you do?
- Interacting with clients and internal stakeholders to work on the market requirements and opportunities.
- Finding out associated risks to fulfill the business objectives.
- Conducting industry research and prepare business cases to support the development of new products
- Facilitating client-facing, enterprise-wide implementation and delivery of new products;
- Working closely with agile development teams to provide business requirements, user stories and product guidance
What will you bring in?
- Experience with product management, project management or business analysis experience in the financial services industry
- Experienced lenders in credit unions or banks interested in transition to a product management related role will be considered as well.
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Experience working in Agile software methodology;
- Undergraduate degree in business, engineering or computer science.
If you or anyone sounds exactly like this, then we are more than happy to hear from you. Please send your resume to [email protected]
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-02