OverviewModis Business Analyst Part Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Investigation and root cause analysis capabilities. Previous experience working with global business customers – advantage….
This person will be responsible for analyzing and monitoring business processes.
The role requires working on night shifts 2-3 times a week (including weekends)
• Education: Information System / computer science/telecommunication
• Basic SQL is required.
• Understanding of Network Technology, and / or IT Systems
• Familiar with telecom environment (terminology, technical, and commercial)
• Previous experience working with global business customers – advantage
• Capabilities: Evaluation and analysis, interpretation and problem solving, reporting.
• Mandatory Languages Skills: Fluent English and French – both verbal and written
• Technological approach
• Thoroughness and detailed oriented person
• Investigation and root cause analysis capabilities
• Dedicated, Curious, Patient person
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in night shifts only, 2-3 times a week (including weekends) , the night shifts are between 10 pm to 6:30 am (EDT)
• Proven management skills
Please submit your curriculum in Word format.
Modis would like to thank you for your interest about this opportunity.
If you are not available and you know someone who may be interested, please do not hesitate to refer them to Modis. We have an interesting Referral Program, for information regarding this program, please contact us.
The Modis brand is a trademark of different global consulting and staffing information technology services.
Today, we are recognized as a leader in the recruitment of human talent and we offer our services across Canada, the United States, Europe, UK, Australia and Asia.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01