Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2018-04-03
Mobile Augers and Research Ltd Administration Assistant Part Time in Saskatoon, SK
Mobile Augers and Research Ltd
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
Issue purchase orders, match packing slips, and receive in the accounting software. Book hotels and flights, and safety courses as required….
We are seeking a part-time administration assistant for our Saskatoon operations office. Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Support the Saskatoon Operations Manager with ordering supplies, receiving stock, managing inventory levels, opening jobs and general office duties.
- Complete customer billing for Saskatoon and Calgary locations.
- Work closely with the Edmonton-based (Head office) accountant and administration staff to ensure tasks are done according to standard operating procedures.
Typical duties include:
- Greet customers and staff in a friendly warm manner.
- Answer phones, record and update the automated after hour and holiday message, troubleshoot user problems with provider.
- Set up and maintain the administration office so staff can easily follow paper flow.
- Schedule regular maintenance on all office equipment and keep current records.
- Issue purchase orders, match packing slips, and receive in the accounting software.
- Check stock quantities every week and provide a report to the operational manager for review.
- Book hotels and flights, and safety courses as required.
- Organize with courier drop off and pick up schedules. Prepare the courier bag for Edmonton.
- Manage and maintain the customer contact list for events or special occasions. Order lunches and prepare beverages for any lunch meeting hosted at the office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Warm and friendly personality.
- An advanced working knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Professional presentation, dress code and conduct.
- Highly motivated and self-directed capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent communication skills for liaising and communicating with vendors, customers and internal departments.
- Extremely detail – oriented and a quick learner.
- Ability to work in a fast – paced, multi-task environment.
- Confidentiality is an absolute requirement.
- Group benefits coverage following a 3-month probation, including health, dental and Employee Assistance Plan
- Be part of an established, family-run business where your contributions are valued and noted
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 /hour