OverviewMNP LLP File Clerk/Administrative Assistant, Assurance and Accounting Full Time in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
File Clerk/Administrative Assistant, Assurance and Accounting
Most professional services firms will tell you what they are, but at MNP, we’re most proud of what we’re not. We effectively communicate information for service…
Most professional services firms will tell you what they are, but at MNP, we’re most proud of what we’re not. MNP is not a firm with limits. Entrepreneurial in nature, your insight and ideas, the kind that have helped us to become one of the fastest growing firms in Canada, are welcomed, listened to and acted on. We reward results and support the direction you want to take your career. MNP is not a firm with empty promises. Our definition of balanced lifestyle means fostering an environment that lets you thrive at work and make the most of your life outside the office.
Ultimately, it’s what we’re ‘not’ that we’re most proud of and we’re certain you’ll value this most as part of our team.
Join the momentum at MNP, as we are seeking a File Clerk / Administrative Assistant for our growing Practice Resource team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Strategically supporting the firm, our Practice Resource team anticipates the needs of our team members and Partners. We effectively communicate information for service lines, industry and specialty groups, and operations at all levels throughout the firm. Our administrators support initiatives and ensure efficiency, allowing MNP to better serve our clients and people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Conduct project administrative support and ensure timely adherence to deadlines
- Complete digital scanning and manual file organization
- Sort incoming and outgoing mail
- Communicate with storage facility to destroy and deliver files and records
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Greet clients
- Maintain all incoming and outgoing courier packages and mail
- Perform general office duties such as typing, photocopying, faxing and printing reports
- Respond to inquiries
- Order office supplies
- Experience in a professional services environment is an asset
- Computer literacy including intermediate working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to lift and move up to 60lbs (or 27kg)
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time and bend and reach as necessary
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
MNP encourages a balanced lifestyle and offers benefits that suit the way our team members work and play! In addition to a competitive salary, our total rewards package includes paid personal days, wellness program initiatives, health and dental benefits, a group pension plan with matching contribution, firm sponsored social events and professional development assistance.
MNP proudly serves and responds to the needs of our clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Through partner-led engagements, we provide a collaborative, cost-effective approach to doing business, with innovative strategies to help organizations succeed across the country and around the world.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17