OverviewMNP LLP Administrative Assistant Full Time in Fort McMurray, AB
Branch Fort McMurray AB CA
Fort McMurray, AB
Performance Expectations Perform a variety of administrative and clerical office support activities for multiple staff ensuring timely adherence and deadlines…
Most professional services firms will tell you what they are, but at MNP, we’re most proud of what we’re not. MNP is not a firm with limits. Entrepreneurial in nature, your insight and ideas, the kind that have helped us to become one of the fastest growing firms in Canada, are welcomed, listened to and acted on. We reward results and support the direction you want to take your career. MNP is not a firm with empty promises. Our definition of balanced lifestyle means fostering an environment that lets you thrive at work and make the most of your life outside the office.
Ultimately, it’s what we’re ‘not’ that we’re most proud of and we’re certain you’ll value this most as part of our team.
Join the momentum at MNP, as we are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Administration team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Strategically supporting the firm, our Administration team anticipates the needs of our team members and Partners. We effectively communicate information for service lines, industry and specialty groups, and operations at all levels throughout the firm. Our administrators support initiatives and ensure efficiency, allowing MNP to better serve our clients and people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Performance Expectations
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical office support activities for multiple staff ensuring timely adherence and deadlines
- Courteously receive and screen all incoming calls and emails
- Greet, assist and direct all visitors in a professional manner
- Review, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Create, maintain and update spreadsheets
- Fax, photocopy and scan documents as required
- Assist in the creation of presentations
- Record minutes at various meetings and distribute or archive them accordingly
- Uphold electronic and paper filing systems
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Manage and coordinate multiple calendars
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels and place orders as required
- Completion of related post-secondary education in administration is an asset
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related administrative experience
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some travel may be required
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
TOTAL REWARDS MNP encourages a balanced lifestyle and offers benefits that suit the way our team members work and play! In addition to a competitive salary, our total rewards package includes paid personal days, wellness program initiatives, health and dental benefits, a group pension plan with matching contribution, firm sponsored social events and professional development assistance.
MNP proudly serves and responds to the needs of our clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Through partner-led engagements, we provide a collaborative, cost-effective approach to doing business, with innovative strategies to help organizations succeed across the country and around the world.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30