Employment Type: Internship
Posted on: 2018-09-10
MindWell-U Customer Success and Marketing Intern Internship in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Customer Success and Marketing Intern
Support PR efforts by developing story ideas, drafting media materials, pitching target media and coordinating interviews with spokesperson….
Due to exciting growth, Vancouver-based startup MindWell-U is looking for a results driven and adaptable Customer Success/Marketing Intern. MindWell-U offers evidence-based in-person and online mindful solutions (bilingual) for organizations across North America. Our solutions are relevant for almost all industries including military, healthcare, mining, policing, business and education.
- Marketing & Communications:
- Support development and implementation of Marketing Strategy
- B2B Digital marketing and advertising
- Coordinate webinars (set up, promotion, execution, follow up including editing)
- Develop new leads (contact lists) via targeted approach
- Support PR efforts by developing story ideas, drafting media materials, pitching target media and coordinating interviews with spokesperson
- Design and produce new collateral for external marketing and promotion and internal for client (emails, blog posts, newsletter articles, etc.)
- Website updates, SEO and management via WIX
- Post across social channels
- Customer Relations:
- Onboarding new clients to MWU platform
- Provide on-going client support and relationships
- Troubleshoot and respond to daily inquiries for MWU participants via HelpDesk
- Liase with MWU Development Team to troubleshoot and support enhancement of mwu platform via knowledge of user feedback
- A self-starter and highly motivated individual with tact and tenacity.
- Experience in mindfulness, with application to organizational development, leadership, well-being and mental health (an asset).
- Ability to talk about the integration of mindfulness in the workplace and MWU programs clearly and passionately.
- Web Technology Literate
- Self-directed learner
- Familiarity with Sendgrid, Zoom, Slack, Asana, WIX,
- Learn MWU web application admin backend
- Possess excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism, maturity and judgment.
- Committed to the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Candidates with existing business contacts is an asset
- Ability to make in-roads with HR, L&D professionals (purchasers of MindWell’s products and services).
- Ability to manage large number of duties and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Bilingual (EN & FR) and asset
- This is a full-time position that can be performed remotely
- Start is immediate.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship