OverviewMill Maintenance Coordinator in Colonsay, SK
The Mosaic Company
Branch Colonsay SK CA
Mill Maintenance Coordinator
multiple priorities and understand the interrelations within an industrial facility. Strong maintenance experience and a good understanding of the workflow…
Are you our next Team Member?
We are currently seeking a Mill Maintenance Coordinator at our Colonsay, SK location. The successful candidate will Coordinate maintenance activities to support the mill maintenance for planned/scheduled work, critical production breakdowns, major annual turnarounds & critical down days. Includes the maintenance coordination of the mechanical, electrical & instrumentation groups to ensure the following is completed: (1) Clear job scope is established, (2) assist with maintenance scheduling & coordination of crews & materials (3) ensure jobs are completed with high quality of workmanship, safety, and environmental. Support the design and implementation of maintenance improvements or capital projects as needed.
What will you be working on?
- Coordinate maintenance activities between mechanical, electrical & instrumentation.
- Facilitate communication between the production coordinators and the maintenance departments to improve maintenance efficiency, quality, allocation of resources, safety and environmental.
- Assist with maintenance scheduling & coordination of crews & materials to support workflow.
- Work with production and maintenance to develop and implement maintenance improvements or capital projects that increase operations, safety, quality, environmental, or water/energy management.
- Other job-related duties as assigned including the supervision of the tool crib attendant & utilities position.
What is required for this role?
- Engineering/Technical degree or related Journeyman status plus 5 years of work experience or equivalent plant experience.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and understand the interrelations within an industrial facility. Strong maintenance experience and a good understanding of the workflow process is preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook & power point), Maximo, & OIS are required.
- Ability to use a combination of several leadership skills and styles to achieve results through others.
- Influential leadership and strong communication skills are a necessity.
- Organizational skills in a fast paced / high stress environment are required.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic’s pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Colonsay, SK, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13