OverviewMexia Interactive Marketing Coordinator Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Strong understanding of visual design and ad layout. About Mexia Interactive:….
Title: Marketing Coordinator
About Mexia Interactive:
The Mexia Location Based Services Ecosystem delivers on providing industry leading indoor location analytics, proximity based mobile engagement and our mobile device based wayfinding/positioning SDK for third party developers. All of this through our proprietary, open-source ‘indoor satellite network’ for Shopping Malls, Airports and Retail.
Mexia is the world leader in engineering, development and platform delivery in the Internet of Things (IoT) world. Our industry is growing exponentially and Mexia is adding to our team as we grow with it.
Summary of Position
Market and promote Mexia platform by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; creating and maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning trade show and speaking engagement opportunities; optimizing website and social media presence; and building strong international media connections and industry analytics.
This position is for you if you take initiative and are driven to succeed. You do not require daily tasks being given to you because you are busy creating noise in the industry and PR opportunities for our executive.
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
- Development of effective marketing strategies, tactics and implementation
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing industry trends; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Promotes the Mexia platform through dissemination of strategically planned press releases to media outlets and stories/ads in relevant trade publications
- Keeps promotional materials up to date and available for use/display at industry events
- Researches competitive platforms by identifying and evaluating industry trends; researching complimentary industry information and connections
- Plans trade show and speaking opportunities by identifying and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Experience in the planning and execution of traditional and digital marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of visual design and ad layout
- Understanding of the technology industry
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent problem solving skills, balanced by judgment to raise issues and seek advice when required.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] no later than Sept 15/15
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17