OverviewMercedes-Benz Canada Sales Concierge- Part-Time Part Time in Burnaby, BC
Branch Burnaby BC CA
Sales Concierge- Part-Time
The ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base. Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required….
You will contribute to the operational efficiency of the Sales department and to positive CEI results by promptly and warmly greeting every guest, capturing client data, and introducing the client to the appropriate Mercedes-Benz representative or department, contributing to an overall experience that exceeds expectations.
- Represent the company with a high level of professionalism and courtesy
- Warmly greet every guest and introduce them to the appropriate Mercedes-Benz representative or department
- Assist with the creation and entry of data
- Provide management with any required reports
- Perform follow up calls as necessary
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
- Pleasant, professional demeanour with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Ability to take initiative, coupled with leadership skills and the ability to take charge of a situation
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability, with the desire to work as an integral member of a team
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- The ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer skills: MS Office, One-Eighty, Outlook
Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-05