OverviewMentor Tech Source Quality Assurance Analyst Contract in Winnipeg, MB
Mentor Tech Source
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Quality Assurance Analyst
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving…
The Quality Assurance Analyst will:
• Create the project test plan and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
• Verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
• Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
• Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
• Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
• Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
• Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
• Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
Why Mentor Tech Source?
Mentor Tech Source is the result of 25 plus years of extensive experience in providing Hybrid Model Staffing and Engineering Services in the ever evolving Software Economy.
- We have a unique hybrid contingent staffing service composed of domestic and international sourcing
- We have a 24/7 recruitment cycle due to the fact that Mentor has offices in many different time zones
- We work day and night to provide our consultants and employees with best working environment
The Quality Assurance Analyst MUST have at least:
• 3 years of direct experience as a QA analyst/tester for a major application integration and/or major application product release.
• 5 years of direct experience developing and executing test cases and test scripts
• 3 years of direct experience in data analysis and data verification
• Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
• Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting software.
• Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
• Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
The successful candidate should be prepared to work under compressed timelines.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11