OverviewMedisys Product Operations Associate Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Product Operations Associate
Delivering over 30,000 Annual Executive Health and 10,000 Employee Wellness Assessments, 40,000+ Pre-Placement and Periodic Medicals and 30,000 Travel Health…
As an organization we are dedicated to improving the health of Canadians. Members of our team are much more than just employees – they are ambassadors to our customers.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and flexible benefits in a dynamic and friendly work environment. If you are interested in joining an organization that values individuals and encourages teamwork, consider a career with us.
Product Operations Associate,
Permanent full time
Montreal or Toronto
The Product Operations Associate will be accountable for implementing product and process changes for new and existing products. The Product Associate will work directly with Clinic Directors to help integrate and implement consistent practices for delivering healthcare products and services on a national basis.
- Manage internal and external service providers (IT, operations, legal, compliance, marketing etc.) to ensure the product meets company goals and regulatory objectives and standards;
- Direct and coordinate strategic marketing and sales initiatives designed to enhance acquisition and market share and deepen overall customer relationships;
- Enable sales and service – ensure product offerings are competitive and that processes are optimal;
- Responsible for ensuring client escalations are resolved by clinic leads, call centre and account managers; accountable for increasing client loyalty and improving client experiences ;
- Assess how operations, sales, marketing and other departments work together to deliver seamless customer service;
- Manage product dashboards and provide analysis and recommendations for key service and/or product improvements.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Communication or Sciences;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Analytical and statistical, and excellent written and verbal skills are a must;
- Execute project deliverables flawlessly and on time;
- Excellent communicator and are confident in change management (creating corporate communications or presentations for process changes, new product launches etc);
- Strong at developing relationships (build mutual trust) with stakeholders and are responsive to their needs. You are agile and can handle competing priorities;
- Comfortable working with sales, operations, marketing.
From humble beginnings in 1987 by founder Dr. Sheldon Elman, Medisys is a Canadian success story. It is the leading Canadian provider of preventative, diagnostic and consultative healthcare services to over 6,000 corporations including 65% of the Financial Post 500. With over 750 team members, 170 physicians and 1000 specialists working in 15 clinics across the country, Medisys is the provider of choice for companies who promote better employee heath. Delivering over 30,000 Annual Executive Health and 10,000 Employee Wellness Assessments, 40,000+ Pre-Placement and Periodic Medicals and 30,000 Travel Health Consultations, the company provides a wide array of corporate and personal health services.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those who will be considered for an interview will be contacted. Committed to employment equity, Medisys encourages applications from the four designated groups as identified in the Employment Equity Act. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under the Medisys Accommodation Policy. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.Please note that we are recruiting only people who are entitled to work legally in Canada
The Product Associate will be accountable for implementing product and process changes for new and existing products. The Product Associate will work directly with Clinic Directors to help integrate and implement consistent practices for delivering healthcare products and services on a national basis.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-12