OverviewMEDCAN HEALTH MANAGEMENT INC. Audiologist Contract in Toronto, ON
MEDCAN HEALTH MANAGEMENT INC.
Branch Toronto ON CA
The position also offers outstanding health and wellness benefits through Medcan’s Live Well program. We are recruiting for an experienced Audiologist to join…
We are recruiting for an experienced Audiologist to join our high performance clinical team.
We are seeking the services of an Audiologist interested in pursuing an opportunity to enhance their current practice by partnering with us.
This opportunity is based in our premises in downtown Toronto.
As we partner to set up our in-house Audiology Care clinic you would be providing assessments for the corporate sector and other Audiology services to our clients. We are looking for a business partner who is interested in the formation of a “Best in Breed” clinic with a superior focus on client service. This opportunity is best suited to an Audiologist who is entrepreneurial in nature.
The role includes operations, client service and delivery of clinical services. The specific task accountabilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Testing, evaluation and treatment of hearing difficulties and the provision of appropriate screening programs
- Selecting, conducting and interpreting appropriate hearing tests
- Analyzing hearing tests in conjunction with medical, behavioral, and educational information
- Making appropriate recommendations for follow-up; and providing individual, family, and group counseling regarding hearing loss and the implementation and likely outcomes of proposed treatment modalities
- Addressing any client issues that may originate from the consultations
- Comprehensive audiological and amplification services to adult clients
- Counseling and education for clients with hearing loss and treatment options
- Hearing aid and FM dispensing
- Hearing aid verification, follow-ups, cleaning and repairs
- Training medical testers and other staff to do repairs and basic maintenance of hearing devices
- Monitor and facilitate the flow of patients through the Clinic
- Coordinate with other clinic staff to ensure exceptional delivery of service
- Master’s or Doctorate’s degree in Audiology
- Current registration with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO).
- Experience in adult audiology including the selection, evaluation and fitting of hearing aids.
- Exceptional client service skills
- Experience in pediatric audiology an asset
- Dispensing experience an asset
- Experience with running and growing a clinic is an asset
This is an independent contractor role for 2 days per week with the opportunity for growth based on our client flow and demand.
The role reports to the Product Manager and will be part of a team of outstanding clinicians. The role offers a great work environment, a competitive rate and the opportunity for growth at one of Canada’s 50 best managed companies. The position also offers outstanding health and wellness benefits through Medcan’s Live Well program.
Qualified applicants are invited to forward their resume and cover letter to [email protected] and [email protected] . We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls and no agencies please.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24