OverviewMead Johnson Nutrition Territory Business Manager (Ottawa) Full Time in Ontario
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Branch ON CA
Territory Business Manager (Ottawa)
This role is responsible for developing and executing plans to grow the assigned territory by leveraging on critical thinking;…
This role is responsible for developing and executing plans to grow the assigned territory by leveraging on critical thinking; offering a unique perspective to healthcare professionals to assist them in making informed choices about infant feeding, while growing MJN’s reputation as a science based pediatric company.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Build Healthcare Professionals’
Engagement Thru Insights:
- Leverages insights to teach healthcare professionals about their practice and offer unique perspectives related to infant feeding.
- Seeks to continually understand healthcare professional’s environment, perspective and leverages knowledge to meet company’s and healthcare professionals’ objectives.
Develop & Execute Operational Plan:
- Develops and executes operational sales plans to drive company business priorities.
- Prospects new healthcare professionals and identifies right healthcare professionals to support the organizations’ business priorities.
Leverage resources in an effective and efficient manner:
- Utilizes the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage, monitor and plan activities.
- Manages budget, makes strategic and effective use of resources available.
- Shares best practices with teams to achieve territory and regional objectives .
Competencies & Experience
- Drive performance, work independently to achieve goals and objectives that are aligned with company business priorities
- Have strong work ethics and can work in a compliant and regulated environment
- Ability to bring unique perspective and tailor communication to customers
- Ability to analyze critical market information to make informed decisions
- Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple work priorities while remaining focused on key goals
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and ability to learn and use new systems and technology in executing operational plans
- Bilingualism (English and French) is required
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with solid track record of success
- Comprehensive knowledge of the health care industry
- University degree in Science, Commerce or other related field.
- Registered Dietitian or Registered Nurse an asset
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Ontario, CA, US
Posted on: 2015-12-08