OverviewMD Financial Management Inc. Secretary/Receptionist Part Time in West Island, QC
MD Financial Management Inc.
Branch West Island QC CA
West Island, QC
Two to three years experience in an administrative or clerical position with a financial services company. At MD Financial Management, we have one mandate:….
At MD Financial Management, we have one mandate: to help Canadian physicians achieve financial well-being by focusing on their distinctive needs and operating in their best interests. We are a company who takes helping those that help others seriously. We also believe that our commitment to work/life integration, employee well-being and ongoing learning are key factors that contribute to our overall success.
If you’re a results-driven, enthusiastic and technology-savvy team player, you’ll thrive in our dynamic, flexible and collaborative environment.
We have an immediate opening for a talented, enthusiastic and client-focused Receptionist to join our growing Pointe-Claire based team (Part time,3 days per week)
The Secretary/Receptionist is responsible for providing administrative and reception support in an effective, efficient and professional manner in the Regional Office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary reception coverage and maintenance of phone system. Includes greeting all clients, answering the telephone, assisting in booking client appointments, confirming all client appointments for the next day, validating parking and maintaining the reception area.
- Opens all mail, date stamps and distributes to office staff.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Sends, receives and distributes faxes on a timely basis.
- Prepares regional mailings as required.
- Orders supplies from external suppliers and internal departments, including marketing material and forms.
- Coordinates meeting agendas.
- Makes all maintenance calls for service and keeps supplies stocked for office equipment.
- Maintenance and printing of regulatory and client service reports.
- Maintenance of effective filing systems; assists Manager, Regional Administration with various initiatives and record keeping functions.
- Assists with branch compliance duties including maintaining the security checklist, the Business Continuity Plan.
- Assists in appropriate coding of invoices.
- Special projects as directed.
Education & Experience:
- Secondary school education
- Two to three years experience in an administrative or clerical position with a financial services company
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows and its applications such as Excel, Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong client orientation
- Ability to work individually and with a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient, courteous and professional
Fluently bilingual (English & French)
- Excellent telephone skills
High School, Other
Typing Speed, Above average (50-69 wpm)
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Montréal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-20