OverviewMattamy Homes Pre-Delivery Orientation/Quality Assurance Representative Full Time in Vaughan, ON
Branch Vaughan ON CA
Pre-Delivery Orientation/Quality Assurance Representative
Conducting interior and exterior Quality Assurance inspections. In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience , the Pre…
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America and is Canada’s largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 65,000 homes in hundreds of communities across North America. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton, while in the United States, the company is represented in seven metropolitan areas: Minneapolis-St. Paul, Charlotte, Phoenix, Tucson, Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa-Sarasota. The scope of the company’s operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design, and construction, with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to homeowners.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience .
Mattamy Homes is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience , the Pre-Delivery Orientation / Quality Assurance Representative plays an important role in the warranty service process for homeowners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting certificates of completion and possession for all homes in the GTA communities.
- Conducting interior and exterior Quality Assurance inspections.
- Coordinating a schedule of all inspections in the community.
- Conducting 30 day and Year End pre-inspections.
- Conducting orientation for the Homeowner in their home , and providing backup to the Customer
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- Secondary school diploma
Experience / Skills:
- 2 years’ experience in the Construction Industry or extensive experience in dealing effectively with the public/homeowners.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, own vehicle and the willingness and flexibility to travel daily to various assigned sites across the GTA.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Well organized, confident individual with the ability to meet deadlines and work within the time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to play a supporting administrative role within the warranty office, periodically.
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to all tasks undertaken.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/customer service skills and experience in dealing effectively with the public/homeowners.
- Knowledge of construction terminology and Tarion guidelines would be beneficial.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage conflict while maintaining an empathetic and helpful demeanor.
Mattamy is proud to provide this unique career opportunity in a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
In addition the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vaughan, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-25