OverviewMatchbox HR Project Coordinator Contract in Victoria, BC
Branch Victoria BC CA
On behalf of our client, MatchBox Consulting Group is currently searching for a Project Coordinator to assist on all aspects of their Workplace Technology…
On behalf of our client, MatchBox Consulting Group is currently searching for a Project Coordinator to assist on all aspects of their Workplace Technology Services Procurement Project which will include organizing and controlling project activities under the direction of a PM & Project Director.
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Prepare a variety of documents including correspondence, presentations, memos and reports utilizing a variety of word processing and spreadsheet software packages
- As requested, investigate, gather and compile information on issues and draft reports outlining alternatives and recommendations
- Participate in a variety of meetings through scheduling, drafting agendas, gathering background documents, attending and recording proceedings, preparing and distributing minutes and tracking follow-up action items
- Track progress and quality of work being performed by team members
- Use project scheduling and control tools to develop and monitor projects plans budgets and expenditures
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the project team’s needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Maintain project tracking logs for action items, risks, issues and decisions
- Manage information on the team SharePoint site ensuring information is well structured, update-to-date, secure and accessible
- Manage all logistics for the project and team members including all travel and accommodations
- Provide confidential administrative support and scheduling/calendar support for project team
- Screen incoming material, prioritize items for immediate attention and distribution
- Communicate ideas for improving systems and processes maintaining a positive and constructive attitude, and work to develop this attitude in others
- Keep the PM and others informed about issues that may impact the project or team members
- Liaise with other administrator to coordinate activities including working groups with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable project coordination experience in supporting PMs and PDs within the past four (4) years.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Project, MS SharePoint, Visio and the MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure with short turnaround times
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to resolve issues before they are escalated
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with maturity, tact and discretion
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities, please visit us at http://www.matchboxHR.com
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-02-19