OverviewMatchbox HR Part-Time Senior Business Analyst Contract in Richmond, BC
Branch Richmond BC CA
Part-Time Senior Business Analyst
A general summary of daily responsibilities includes requirements gathering, business analysis, fit/gap analysis, process improvements, and modeling….
We are recruiting for a part time Senior Business Analyst to manage a System Selection Project to replace Oracle Discoverer.
This contract is for 3 – 4 months in length with a time commitment of 10-20 hours a week.
A general summary of daily responsibilities includes requirements gathering, business analysis, fit/gap analysis, process improvements, and modeling. In addition, responsibilities include an assessment of client issues and challenges, suggesting areas of improvement, defining proposed solutions in the form of business process changes and business requirements, and developing functional specifications in line with the systems selection process.
- Experience with Business Modeling
- Experience with issue resolution
- Experience writing Business Specifications
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders ensuring all inquiries are addressed in a timely manner and issue resolutions are provided
- Experienced at proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and delivering the following documents as needed: Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Experienced at collaborating with team members to coordinate activities and/or resources, and avoid duplication of efforts
- Experienced with facilitation, gathering and documenting data requirements necessary to develop and create models that address both identified and potential organizational needs
- Experienced with creating Power Point presentations for client and internal training
- Experienced with the systems selection process
- Experienced working on large ERP projects
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants’ work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities, please visit us at http://www.matchboxhr.com
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31