OverviewMarketing & Promotions Internship – Flames in Calgary, AB
CALGARY FLAMES LTD PARTNERSHIP
Branch Calgary AB CA
Marketing & Promotions Internship – Flames
for clients as required; · Assist with tracking and updating in-game and LED advertising inventory; · Work closely with the National Hockey League (NHL) in…
The Calgary Sports & Entertainment Corporation is currently looking for a responsible individual to become a part of the Calgary Flames game-day staff as the Marketing & Promotions Intern for the upcoming 2014-2015 season. The successful individual will work closely with the Marketing department to assist with game-day requirements that exist within the Calgary Flames organization. The individual will support effective communication with Marketing, Entertainment and other key departments and/or groups to ensure events, programs, sponsorships, etc. are formulated to the client and/or event needs.
· Required to work 41 Flames home games (as well as playoffs);
· Assist the Marketing Coordinator in managing a list of sponsor accounts in conjunction with the Sponsorship team;
· Assist with coordinating and executing game day marketing promotions for clients as required;
· Assist with tracking and updating in-game and LED advertising inventory;
· Work closely with the National Hockey League (NHL) in fulfilling league sponsorship requirements;
· Performing other related duties as assigned;
The ideal candidate is currently enrolled in post-secondary education program focused on Marketing, Communications and/or Sports Management along with one year of office experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment to ensure the customers experience is met and exceeded. Maintaining a good understanding and knowledge of current social trends with a creative and innovative thought process would be considered an asset. A game day honorarium will be offered.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to Sarah Griffin, HR Generalist at [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline to apply is noon, Friday, September 19, 2014.
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-14