OverviewMaple Reinders Administrative Assistant / Receptionist Contract in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Valid driver’s license. Administrative Assistant / Receptionist – Contract. If you would like to be part of our continued success, please submit your resume and…
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist – Contract
People, Passion, Performance
Celebrating 50 years of experience this year, Maple Reinders is a forward-thinking, Top 20 Canadian construction firm that has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for five consecutive years. Maple offers a full-service Design/Build and Construction Management operation specializing in industrial/commercial/institutional facilities, municipal infrastructure and environmental projects. We strive for technical distinction, professionalism, quality workmanship and ultimately, for integrity in building excellence.
We continue to grow without sacrificing our quality and integrity, and are dedicate to building great things – solid teams, amazing projects, and lasting relationships. As we continue to win new work in all areas of the company we are looking for great people like to you join our team!
This is a 1 year contract position. The Administrative Assistant / Receptionist assumes a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to :
- Support project teams including filing, faxing, assembling documents, record keeping and minutes.
- Analyze and verify sub-trade/suppliers invoices for accuracy prior to processing the invoices for payment.
- Maintain office and lunch room supplies as well as telephones, fax machine, printers and copiers.
- Create and maintain new project files for office & field.
- Setup new project binders.
- Assist in the preparation and assembly of pre-qualification response and proposal documents.
- Assist in preparation and assembly of Project Operations & Maintenance Manuals.
- Professionally answer all incoming calls; greet all visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Distribute daily mail, receive and process all courier packages in a timely manner.
- Ship all packages by courier using appropriate courier service.
This role will require:
- Minimum 5 years office experience or 3 years in the construction industry.
- Proficient in MS Office and Windows-based computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Very detail oriented and ability to work and think independently and in a team.
- Excellent organizational and co-ordination skills with the ability to effectively manage time, priorities and multiple tasks.
- Valid driver’s license.
We are prepared to invest in you! Our employees experience training through our “Maple Reinders Center for Learning”, lunch and learn sessions and encouraging professional development. Maple Reinders has received a number awards in our nearly 50 year history for our quality work as well as awards for being one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
If you would like to be part of our continued success, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
No agency calls please.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11