OverviewMaple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Facility Security Officer, Air Canada Centre Part Time in Toronto, ON
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
Branch Toronto ON CA
Facility Security Officer, Air Canada Centre
We are the parent company of the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), and Toronto Marlies (AHL)….
MLSE is one of North America’s leading providers of unimaginable experiences. We are the parent company of the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), and Toronto Marlies (AHL). Our talented group of professionals are accountable for delivering everything our teams need to win. At the end of the day, our mission is simple: bring the world to its feet.
As a valuable member of the Security Services team, you will be responsible for the delivery of championship fan service and leadership.
- Provide professional, diplomatic and pro-active fan service
- Offer a friendly and informed response to any service related issue/inquiry
- Report, evaluate and follow up on all incidents
- Assist in emergency situations including evacuation and injury
- Communicate positively and professionally with co-workers and fans
- Ensure adherence to MLSE house policies and procedures
- Perform other functions as required
- Follow all MLSE Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Adhere to MLSE service standards and policies
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Previous experience in the field of security an asset
- First-Aid/CPR training an asset
- Friendly, diplomatic, and outgoing attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the City of Toronto and tourist attractions an asset
- Must be flexible to work shifts including weekdays, weekends, overnights and occasional holidays
- Possession of valid Security License (Bill C-159) is required
- A winning attitude
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected]. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-07-18