OverviewMaple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Coordinator, Secondary Ticketing Full Time in Toronto, ON
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
Branch Toronto ON CA
Coordinator, Secondary Ticketing
We are the parent company of the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), and Toronto Marlies (AHL)….
MLSE is one of North America’s leading providers of unimaginable experiences. We are the parent company of the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), and Toronto Marlies (AHL). Our talented group of professionals are accountable for delivering everything our teams need to win. At the end of the day, our mission is simple: bring the world to its feet.
As the Coordinator, Secondary Ticketing, you will support Secondary Ticket planning and execution. Working with internal and external stakeholders, you will be responsible for the management of ticket broker accounts. You have a strong customer service focus, administrative experience and ability to assist in overall strategy development. You are a proactive, goal oriented individual who thrives in a high paced, changing business environment, and prides themselves on organization.
- Support a secondary marketplace that executes results across all MLSE revenue opportunities, including, but not limited to the Toronto Raptors, Marlies, Maple Leafs, Toronto FC and live events.
- Drive market adoption of our secondary platform by SSHs and ticket buyers.
- Manage our full roster of ticket brokers to achieve our objectives and support sales initiatives.
- Control inventory levels and distribution with ticket brokers across all properties.
- Assist in the Personal Seat License transfer process.
- Complete all outstanding Personal Seat Licenses and Club agreements.
- Work closely with vendors who manage our secondary marketplace and PSL transfer market.
- Assist with the development of our annual secondary ticketing strategy and plan.
- Work in conjunction with the entire Ticket Sales & Service team to reach department goals and objectives.
- Maintain proper financial administration and balancing for all accounts.
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in sales, service and/or relevant broker experience.
- An innovative and enthusiastic approach to sales and service.
- An ongoing awareness and responsiveness to client satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships.
- Proven superior negotiation skills.
- Effective interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and organized with a mature / professional attitude and presence.
- A creative problem solver, driven by results and an ability to perform under pressure.
- Alert and receptive to shifting demands within a fast paced, changing environment.
- Proven ability to meet established goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] . Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24