OverviewManpower Red Seal Chef Contract in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Red Seal Chef
Do you have the travel bug and love the adventure of travelling across Canada? Must have a clear criminal record and Valid Class 5 Driver’s license….
Our Winnipeg based client is seeking RED SEAL CHEF. These positions have a tentative start date of February, 2014.
Are you a master chef tired of staying in the same place? Do you have the travel bug and love the adventure of travelling across Canada? Permanent Red Seal Chef job in Winnipeg allows you to showcase your culinary skills while on the move.
As a chef with one of Canada’s leading travel providers, you will organize and run the kitchen by planning and directing food preparation and cooking activities. Taking care of customers who require specialty foods due to food allergies or intolerances is no challenge to you – you thrive on the variety and creativity. Bring your experience in food quality and portion control, along with your current food sanitation or food safe certificate and your red seal certification to this exciting chef career on board one of Canada’s top employers.
A permanent job as a Red Seal Certified Chef offers you:
- The opportunity to take your chef training and experience to the next level
- A paid comprehensive 3-week training period, involving both in-class and job shadowing opportunities, giving you the tools and skills to succeed in this exciting travel career
- Permanent employment, including weekend and holiday hours
- Full time hours, up to 60 hours per week
- A chance to travel Canada, with trips up to as many as 5 days
- Citizenship/Permanent Resident or Valid Work Permit Status
- Must have a clear criminal record and Valid Class 5 Driver’s license
- Red Designation is a MUST
Apply today by submitting your resume in the body of an email, indicating the position and city desired, to www.manpowerjobs.com
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2014-12-17