OverviewManpower Receptionist – Bilingual French Speaking Contract in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Receptionist – Bilingual French Speaking
Have access to Vehicle or have means of transportation/ Valid Class 5 Driver’s license. These positions offer a minimum of 37 hours per week and set to commence…
Our Winnipeg based client who is an established multinational company in Canada is seeking Three Bilingual French Speaking Receptionist to work on a Temporary Full Time 1 year term within their Division. These positions offer a minimum of 37 hours per week and set to commence August 17, 2015. Your responsibility is to provide excellent customer service and sales experience to existing clients.
In order to qualify for this role, it is vital that you:
- Be available Monday through Friday
- Have a clear criminal record or received a pardon for any prior offenses.
- Must have Citizenship/Permanent Resident or Valid Work Permit Status.
Must have qualifications:
- No less than 1 -year of Customer Service Experience and Sales Experience within a retail, food and beverage, restaurant, call center or sales and marketing role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French
- Ability to be flexible organized and manages priorities
Nice to Have
- Have access to Vehicle or have means of transportation/ Valid Class 5 Driver’s license.
Please log into www.manpower.com for more details about this position and opportunity to submit your Word Document Resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please attach your resume for review and No phone calls please.
400 St. Mary Ave.
MB Winnipeg, MB R3C 4K5
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31